We could design professional and creative posters to promote anything. Scratches, Plastic wraps homemade and different colors will made Your next poster one of the best parts of your business. Poster design is one of the principal works realized by Our Studio.
The flyer and posters have always been the best way to promote your business or personal event, movie, gallery, party and more, do it with a professional design from professional designers.
★ What you Get ★
• Final files of your design (CMYK to Print / RGB for Web)
• 100% Copyright Ownership (You will own 100% rights of the design)
• Customer service and communication at all times
• Lifetime Support guarantee!
★ What I need from you ★
• Poster size
• Copy or Contents for the Poster
• Logo (.ai, .pdf, .png) (if there's any)
• Photos (if there's any)
• Preferred color scheme or design style (if there's any)
• Sample Design (If you have one)
• Anything you don't want to include in the design
* It is very important that you provide me with as much information as you can on what you want. As more information you provided, it is better!
★ How it works ★
• I'll start working asap on your project after the placement of the order.
• Initial draft concepts are presented to you for your feedback and comments.
• Develop and refine your chosen concept through your requests.
• The final files are sent once you be 100% happy.
★ Compare Packages ★
[ BASIC ]
CLEAN, EDGY & SIMPLE TYPOGRAPHY BASED DESIGN
[ STANDARD ]
ALL FEATURES OF BASIC PACKAGE ALONG WITH VINTAGE EFFECT, PREMIUM TYPOGRAPHY & GRAPHICS ILLUSTRATION
[ PRO ]
A very detailed custom Design
[ PREMIUM ]
A complex custom design from scratch
* Initial concepts within 5 working days to ensure your designs aren't rushed, with further revisions within 12-24 hours.
* You can request a Priority Delivery, so you'll get initial concepts within 24 hours.
Any questions you may have, just ask, thanks.
NOTE: Please ALWAYS contact me before place your order.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 15.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
BelDisegno, 19749 Dearborn St, Chatsworth CA 91311, United States
We are able to provide fully customized designs for any products, except for the products that are sold as blank.
Clothing and apparel (T-shirt, Tank top, Sweatshirts, Hoodie, Long sleeves, Dog apparel, Baby onesies ), Mugs, Totes, canvas, poster, Phone cases, leggings, ...
Attached on each product page
Please use this link: www.beldisegno.wetransfer.com
or email us at email@example.com